ABOUT CAPE CANARY FOUNDATION
Every-time you buy any garment of Cape Canary; you support for a noble cause as well. Cape Canary foundation is incorporated with the incorporation of the company to help needy people and students.
Main objects of this foundation is to do all acts for eradicating hunger and poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive healthcare and sanitation and making available safe drinking water. To promote education; including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
Name of Trust: Cape Canary Foundation
Registration Number: 6416/04-09-2018/Wazirabad, Gurgaon
Settler: CapeCanary Apparel Private Limited
Contribute for a good cause CONTRIBUTE NOW!
OBJECTS OF TRUST
- To do all acts for eradicating hunger and poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive healthcare and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- To promote education; including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently able and livelihood enhancement projects.
- To promote gender equality; empowering women; setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes; day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and economically backward groups.
- To ensure environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro-forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining the quality of soil, air and water.
- To make the contribution to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central/State Government or any other recognized body or institution for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the scheduled castes, the scheduled tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- To do all acts for protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of arts; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts.
- To take measures for the benefits for armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- To promote and provide training for Rural sports, National recognized sports and Paralympics sports and Olympic sports.
- To make contribution to funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central/State Government.
- To take up the Rural Development Projects.
- To carry on any such project or programs as may be prescribed by the Central/State Government in this regard.
- To establish and run breeding centers, medical stores, gaushalas, pinjrapole, research and development centers, training centers, diagnostic centers, hospitals, clinics, libraries and publications.
- To provide medical relief to the poor, blind, disabled, or otherwise deserving persons
- To provide free accommodation and assistance to the pilgrims, patients and travelers.
- To advance and promote Indian culture, literature and to inculcate patriotism especially amongst children.
- To grant donations to any person or institution devoted to public or for charitable purposes, co-operate and assist (Including funding) any institution, individual or a group of individuals with like-minded aims and objectives.
- To lawfully acquire by purchase, gift or otherwise any movable or immovable property/properties for the purpose of the Trust and/or to invest the Trust funds in Bank deposits or other lawfully permitted securities.
- To sell, lease or otherwise transfer any of the properties whether movable or immovable of the Trust, which is not of any immediate requirement for the Trust and utilize the proceeds for the purposes of the Trust after taking necessary approvals as may be required under the law.
- To accept donations or endowments either as Corpus of the Trust or other general purposes.
- To carry on any lawful activity for raising funds for the purpose of the Trust.
- To appoint or employ any person or persons or other agency to carry on the objects of the Trust and to suspend, dismiss or take other disciplinary action against any of them.
- To expend lawfully any money belonging to the Trust for the purpose of the Trust.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist